Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wordless Wednesdays

Stalking blogs on the Interwebs is one of my favorite pastimes, and whilst doing so I ran across someone who featured "Wordless Wednesdays" - a pictures-only post every Wednesday. And I thought to myself, "Self? That is cool." So today begins Wordless Wednesdays here! I can foresee that this is going to be a challenge for me, knowing how much I likey the words. The goal, however, is to post a picture or series of pictures and keep the words to a minimum, giving only the location or date of the picture if it is pertinent. But now I am sensing that this post has too many words! So without further ado ...


Cumberland Falls in Corbin, Kentucky

Photo taken by me in May 2010 with my spanking-new, very shiny Nikon Coolpix S4000. I found out later that where I stood to take this picture is where one of my closest friends was proposed to in August 2009. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment