Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy, June 14

Here are some things that made me happy yesterday:


Musical soundtracks (this one specifically)

Unexpected text messages

A lovely
tweet from a dear friend

Journal pages filled with my handwriting

Sharing silly laughter with a friend

Grocery shopping

Concocting this massive bowl of pasta salad:

(yes, it was just as delicious as it looks, thank you)

Having a serious conversation with my little sister while we cook dinner together

Making plans for girls night

Being complimented on my cooking

Climbing in a hot shower when I’m cold

A phone date with the BFF

This video:



A sweet text message from the BF

...

The idea for this post shamelessly ripped off from Maggie Mason of Mighty Girl, featured on page 7 of her book No One Cares What You Had For Lunch: 100 Ideas for Your Blog.

1 comment:

  1. and I'm going to shamelessly rip this from you the next time I'm at a loss as to what to post :) Loved it! Couldn't get the vid to work, though.

    ReplyDelete