Monday, April 20, 2009

New institutions

Greetings, all and sundry!


First of all, let me say thanks to everyone who texted or looked for me on Facebook last week ... I was very ill, I don't remember ever being that sick before in my life, and I wouldn't wish it on a dog I didn't like. I don't know what exactly was wrong with me but whatever it was, hopefully it's something I can avoid in the future! So, thanks guys. I lubs you all muchly. *MWAH*

Second of all, as the title indicates - I HAZ IDEA! I'm going to start a regular weekly post of "found things" ... that is, something I've found on teh Interwebz that I think needs to be shared. I've got all kinds of ideas already - blogs that I read, funny pictures or comics, that sort of thing. Just something that makes me smile. Starting today. YAYS!

Since I have a fairly extensive collection of truly random icons and I have a weird obsession with acquiring new ones, today I'm going to share some of these gems. And if they are all somehow Twilight-related ... I can't help it. It's not my fault. I told y'all, it imprinted on me. I had no say in the matter. Enjoy! :)


Well, nuts ... my move-y ones wouldn't move once I uploaded them ... so that srsly takes some wind out of my sails. But, iz okay. We shall manage. One more note: I didn't make any of these. I would love to give credit where credit is due but I just found these, mostly on LiveJournal, and I have no clue who made them. But, here is me NOT taking credit for others' work. :)

1 comment:

  1. *huggles* I shall say it again: SHE LIVES!!

    I like 'em all!! ESPECIALLY the first one and the "censored" one. :D

    ReplyDelete