Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So if he asks you, girls ...

This is, of course, assuming that I manage to find someone who wants to propose to me ... please, God, and before I'm thirty if you don't mind ...

Roomie introduced me to the wonder that is Tacori the other day, and OMG I'm so in love y'all. So I've been poking around and dreaming a bit ... pretty sure I'll never actually get one of these puppies cause the prices are outrageous and they don't even INCLUDE the center stone price ... and if I had to pick one RIGHT FREAKING NOW I've so got it.

How gorgeous is that?? Seriously y'all.

So, if he ... whomever "he" may be ... asks you, you know what I want. ;)

Take a look for yourself at www.tacori.com. Which one would you pick??

3 comments:

  1. AHH, you just HAD to get me to look at engagement rings, didn't you?! *head desk* now i won't be able to do anything!

    *runs off to tacori.com*

    ^ did you notice how it's like "taco" and then the beginning of the word "ring"? HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I couldn't even begin to choose. They are all so gorgeous. As long as there's a great man giving it to me, I'll be all set.

    ReplyDelete